Academy 13239 German TIGER-I Early Version Armor Tank Plastic Model Kit by Academy Models
- Brand:Academy Models
- Buy New: $53.85
as of 3/22/2018 11:50 UTC details
- Sales Rank:1,085,561
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.95
- Dimensions (in):18 x 9.5 x 3.5
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Academy 13239 Plastic Model Kit German TIGER-I Early Version Armor Tank
- 1:35 Scale, High Quality and Highly detailed plastic pieces
- 500 parts in tan, grey, & black plastic, 8.8cm gun elevates and turret rotates, Complete, authentic interior with engine and powertrain, driver' seat and controls, ammo storage lockers, turret controls, wit removable panels
- Detail Colors: Black, Silver, Gunmetal, Grey, Lt Grey, Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green, Brown.
- The German Tiger tank was one of the most powerful tanks in WWII
The German Tiger tank was one of the most powerful tanks in WWII and was greatly feared and respected by the Allies because of its 88mm main gun and thick armor plate. Tiger production began in 1942 and the tank remained in production with minor modifications through the end of WWII. Typically, Tigers had a crew of five. They could travel at up to 23mph on hard roads and were powered by Maybach 21,353cc V-12 engines that developed 642hp. •Detailed 1:35 plastic kit for static display. •500 parts in tan, grey, & black plastic. •88mm gun elevates and turret rotates if desired. •Separate road wheels and suspension arms; tracks are individual lin type. •External details include exhausts and exhaust shields, hatches, smok generators, headlights, and 2 standing figures. •Complete, authentic interior with engine and powertrain, driver' seat and controls, ammo storage lockers, turret controls, wit removable panels. •Includes photo-etched stainless steel grilles.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
copy rights reserved 2017 @ plasticscalemodelkits.com